As it has been expected, Bitcoin Cash emersion didn’t cause any loss for the original Bitcoin blockchain . Yet, the current situation is not to present bright prospects for Bitcoin.
As it is:
1) Resistance zone 2900$ hasn’t been broken through.
2) At the moment, the trading is observed in bitcoin. This happens due to the fact, that the part of liquidity flows to BCH.
3) BCH factor will greatly influence the price of BTC within the near month.
4) Bulb formation occurred either in BTC or BCH. The assets of $7 billion cost appeared at the market and it didn’t greatly influence the price of original BTC.
5) Volatility is likely to rise up when the Boards of trade market open the coffers for the BCH deposits.
Various scripts are possible either the BCH sales and the dump prices to $50 or the price support by the undisclosed market makers at the certain range.
The ViaBTC strategy is still unknown, but, the BCH support at $300 is well-reputed.
If BTC price are to be at $300 range, BTC may easily be at the range $2400-2500.
Should the BCH dump price happens, then BTC drop may not be great, even the slight rise may happen.
The important factors to influence the price within the nearest week:
1) Mining power distribution. That is a very important index for the fair pricing.
2) Trading after the deposits opening in BCH.
3) Commercial stability of BCH.